Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Introduction

My brothers and I are beginning our study of the Tao using Stephen Mitchell's translation.  I purchased the pocket edition (easy to carry around everywhere) for my brothers at Christmas.  It will be interesting to work through this with them as their perspective is very much rooted in the Judeo-Christian tradition.  I am a bit further along then they are as I read up on Buddhism in my service in Korea, have read the Tao several times and have also read the Bhagavad Gita; however, I would still consider myself a novice in relation to Eastern religions so this should be a great path of discovery!

1 comment:

You are welcome to add comments on this blog that add value to the discussion. All comments will be moderated to insure they are constructive and add value.